Live Well. Live Urban. Live Lime.
Efficient living spaces for those who want to live urban without the big-city price tag. Lime offers thoughtful 4-Star Built Green® studios with vibrant color. No car? No problem! Lime boasts a lofty 97 walk score, with bus lines around the corner. Find quick access to restaurants, bars and entertainment – so you'll never have to miss a beat. Lime’s hip vibe, stellar location and direct transit to downtown complements any exceptional lifestyle.
“The Center of the Universe”!
Welcome to Fremont, the known “Center of the Universe”! Voted Neighborhood of The Year by Curbed Seattle – from outdoor movies to diverse dining choices – this crafty neighborhood has so much to offer. Located on the north shore of the Lake Washington Ship Canal, just a ten-minute drive from downtown and a stone’s throw away from Seattle’s iconic Gasworks Park, Lime Studios is the perfect launchpad for an adventurer seeking a creative outlet. Looking for something to do? Why not explore up to 200 vendors at the Sunday Outdoor Market? Or head over and snap a selfie with the famous Fremont troll. Live well, front and center.
Fremont | Neighborhood
Find a car when you need one | Available just minutes from your door
Lime | Building
4-Star Built Green® for lower utility bills
Online rent payment and maintenance requests
Recycling and Composting
Bike friendly community and building
Zero VOC paint
Lime | Interiors
Lime studios are designed to complement your conscious life choices. All studios feature a full kitchen, Murphy Bed, bistro table, and workstation to eliminate move-in hassle. Efficient layout does not mean spartan style. Lime is a blend of luxury mixed with playful color. Reward yourself – reduce your footprint and enrich your lifestyle.
AVAILABLE UNIT COLORS
Lime Studios come in a variety of flavors to brighten your living space.
WaterSense certified Grohe fixtures and ultra
efficient dual-flush toilets
ENERGY STAR stainless steel appliances
including convection microwaves
Energy efficient lighting
Sustainable materials and finishes
Super energy-efficient 2016 4-star Built Green®
TYPICAL PLAN SHOWN
Your home has been designed for stylish functionality.
Common unit type shown in Pistachio.
Lime | Floorplans
Lime | Contact
Contact us and get a
closer look at Lime Studios.
3639 Linden Ave. N.
Fremont, WA 98103
MetroStructure Office Hours:
Open by appointment
6900 E. Green Lake Way N. #122
Seattle, WA 98115
We'd love to hear from you! Contact us to schedule a viewing.
Square footages are approximate. Floorplans represented in marketing materials or on this site may not be actual size. Furnishings depicted in renderings or photos are not present in homes available for rent. Information contained in this site is provided by Lime Studios and while we endeavor to keep all information up to date and current, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the accuracy or reliability of the information on this site or any other site which this site may be linked. Any reliance you place on information obtained through this site is strictly at your own risk.
© 2016, Lime Studios. Site by DreamLife.
13. Fremont Coffee Company - 459 N 36th St.
14. ETG Coffee and Bakery - 3512 Fremont Pl. N.
15. Café Ladro - 452 N 36th St.
16. Starbucks - 3401 Fremont Ave. N.
17. Millstead & Co. - 900 N 34th St.
18. Portage Bay Goods (Gift Shop) - 621 N. 35th St.
19. Destee Nation (Clothing) - 3412 Evanston Ave. N.
20. Ophelia Books (Bookstore) - 3504 Fremont Ave. N.
21. Indoor Sun Shoppe (Home & Garden) – 160 N. Canal St.
GROCERIES & CONVENIENCE STORES
22. PCC Natural Markets - 600 N. 34th St.
23. 7-Eleven - 304 N 36th St.
26. Amazon Locker - 304 N. 36th St.
1. HotelHotel Pizza Bar - 3515 Fremont Ave. N.
2. Chiso - 3520 Fremont Ave. N.
3. Homegrown - 3416 Fremont Ave. N.
4. Revel - 403 N 36th St.
5. Jai Thai - 3423 Fremont Ave. N.
6. El Camino - 607 N 35th St.
BARS & NIGHTLIFE & ENTERTAINMENT
7. The Ballroom - 456 N 36th St.
8. Red Door Alehouse - 3401 Evanston Ave. N.
9. Nectar Lounge - 412 N 36th St.
10. Brouwer’s Café – 400 N. 35th St.
11. Fremont Brewing – 1050 N 34th St.
12. The Back Door - 462 N 36th St.